9.05.2009

Oh department fest o' mine

Department Fest! Department Fest!
What are they doing to you?
Department Fest! Department Fest!
It'ssss not your faultttt!

They keep saying you're the best,
You're obviously not their favourite fest
You make me work my ass off everyday
I could have gotten thinner some other way

Department Fest! Department Fest!
What are they doing to you?
Department Fest! Department Fest!
It'ssss not your faultttt!

#Lesson for today: Im shit tired of this fest work. I should have retired when I was young.

4 comments:

Sherry Wasandi said...

Is is just me, or does the header pic lose the inches periodically too?

Heh. There should be a Phoebe Buffay-like dramatic video for this as well!

Lemon Girl said...

It does at times, because blogger doesn't know what to do with the colour black.

We plan to make one. Very very soon!

Rene Lacoste said...

There are so many things in college which exist just so that people can put something on their resumes...bah! I hate department fests.

Devz said...

Tried the red clutcher? You might get lucky ;-)

Otherwise there is always a castle9 around the corner.. :-D